HAM radio > Digitalne komunikacije

APRS čvorišta uopštena diskusija

<< < (5/9) > >>

YT9TP:

--- Citat: YU1TTA  04.02.2015 11:41:13 ---Moj predlog je da bi moglo da se dozvoli onima koji se zanimaju za aprs recimo u lokalu da se dozvoli postavljanje RX cvorova koje bi samo kacile na internetu, e sada da li bi i za RX stanice trebala dozvola to bi videli, mada u sustini 1000 dinara (ako se dobro secam) je dozvola sto nije mnogo.

--- Kraj citata ---

Milsim da za prijem nije potrebna nikakva dozvola.

Naravno to bi bilo korisno ali ipak bi valjalo da APRS mreza bude nezavisa i dovoljno robusna da moze da radi posao i u posebnim uslovima, kada na primer stane Internet.

YU1TTA:
Apsolutno se slazem da se treba postaviti robusna i dobra mreza i nadam se da ce se to i ostavariti uskoro.

YU1TTA:
Pre 11 dana sam dobio mail SARTrack-a pa svi koji ga koristite a ako ga niste procitali evo prenosim ga u celosti

--- Citat ---Hi all,

SARtrack DATABASE users please read!
-------------------------------------
The DATABASE Server now has its OWN Update system, instead of using the Update of the SARTrack program itself. The reason is that this would only work in situations where the Database Server would be installed on a computer on which the SARTrack Client was also installed.
How does it work now:

- FIRST: Download and install the complete SArTrackServer installation package from the SARTrack Webserver at http://www.sartrack.co.nz/News.html
Close the SARTrack Server from the Monitor program. Make sure both the Monitor and Server are shut down before installing.
- After installation, start the Server by clicking on the "Monitor SARTrack" Icon, with the "M" for Monitor in it. The Monitor will then select the right OS (32 or 64 bit) and start the right Server (and will monitor for any Server failure).
- By DEFAULT: The Monitor program will check for Updates every day at 03:00 (AM) Local time and REBOOTS the Server if the executable has changed (only then).  If the Server is running itself on UTC time (for example if it is a Microsoft Azure Server), you can change the Hour at which the Update takes place in the Server Setup window. This way you can set the best time for the timezome you are working in.
If you DISABLE the AUTOMATIC Updates (in the Server Setup window), the Monitor program will show a message box when an Update is available. This message box will stay on the screen until you take action.
Having the Server reboot automatically can be tricky, however, in most cases this is preferable to NOT having a critical update done.

Please be aware that while SARTrack is still in Beta, both the Server and (SARTrack) Clients are required to be within a certain 'Version range', and you MUST make sure the Server and ALL Clients are updated every time.

In cases where the SARTrack PC's do not have Internet access, make sure to take a USB stick with you with the latest SARTrack Install package on it, and install the latest version on arrival at the scene. (This will not affect any settings).

----------------

SARTrack:
- Fix: Messages to EMAIL are now sent to "EMAIL-2". Also, Email messages will now be transmitted over a Radio link. Fixed some issues with ACK packets being send to all ports instead of incoming port. Blocked forwarding of Message packets which are addressed to own station.
- Fix: Decoding Spot satellite tracker with Forward to Internet enabled would cause a crash.
- Fix: TNC decoding: Added extra protection against corrupted KISS/AX25 data.
- Fix: People window; Delete button did not delete on Server.
- New: Updated Dutch translation file.

SARTrackServer:
- Changed internal timer which saves data to disk to another type. Did not trust previous timer system.

ServerMonitor:
- Monitor now does the Database Server Updates. "Check Update" added in Monitor window.  By default, the Monitor will check for Updates every 24 hours, on the Update Hour set in the Server Setup window. By default, the Monitor will REBOOT the Database Server at that time!

****** I am aware of many requests for features, and existing issues, but I am currently limited to only a few hours of programming time per day, and the Database Update work has taken most of my time. I will try to work my way through all other requests.
And don't forget, I have been working for the last 8 years on SARTrack without pay! :)

Bart.
--- Kraj citata ---

YT2CQ:
Evo vec par dana radi YU0XFG-1 sa Iriskog Venca.
Ako neko ima vremena i mogucnosti nek proba.
U prilogu je mapa pokrivanja digipitera.

YU1AS:
Pozdrav svima,
na kratko pregledah pisanje na ovom delu foruma. Raspolozan sa da svoju opremu postavim u LE kao cvoriste, posedujem stari modem za paket radio od pok. Radeta 4N1RM ili poznatijeg kao REZ, kao i modem MFJ1258. Isti bi bio postavljen na visini od oko 55m i na nekih 3-4km od auto puta koji prolazi pored Leskovca. Predlozi i ostalo moze ovde ili na yu1as@yahoo.com

Srdacan pozdrav,
Dejan, YU1AS

Navigacija

[0] Indeks poruka

[#] Sledeća strana

[*] Prethodna strana

Idi na punu verziju