HAM radio > HAM radio software

Ham Radio De Luxe i REMOTE radio

<< < (2/2)

YU1EW:

--- Citat: YU2M  03.01.2015 09:52:12 ---
Ja postavim remote stanicu u Evropi, a za uzvrat "obezbedim" sebi po jednu u Japanu, USA i Brazilu...

--- Kraj citata ---

To nije dozvoljeno. CEPT licenca obavezuje operatora da bude uz stanicu na ako radi sa teritorije druge drzave. Remote sa stanicom u npr. DL možeš da radiš samo ako imaš DL licencu. Korisćenje web remote prijemnika u kontestima je dno dna, najgora vrsta nemorala. Medjutim pristupanje sopstvenoj stanici remote izmesta samog operatora ali ne i stanicu. Ona prima i emituje tamo gde se nalazi. I dalje vaze sva pravila kao npr. da sve stanice moraju biti u krugu od 500m a sve antene moraju kablom da budu povezane sa stanicama kada je CQ WW u pitanju.
Konferencija IARU R1 u Varni usvojila je preporuku VA14_C4_REC_04 kojom se to jasno definiše.

Zoran, YU1EW

Recommendation VA14_C4_REC_04:
That the following text be published in the VHF and HF Managers Handbook:
Remote Controlled Operation
Remote controlled operation is defined to mean operation where a licensed operator controls an amateur radio station from a remote control terminal. Where a station is operated remotely, the following conditions shall apply:
1. Remote operation must be permitted, or not objected to, by the Regulatory Authority of the country where the station is located.
2. The call sign to be used should be the call sign issued by the Regulatory Authority of the country in which the station is located. This applies irrespective of the location of the operator.
3. It should be noted that Recommendation SC11_C4_07 states that member societies bring to their members attention that the T/R 61-01 agreement only applies to people using their own call sign, with the appropriate country prefix, when the operator is actually visiting that country, not for remote operation.
4. Any further requirements regarding the participation of remotely controlled stations in contests or award programmes are a matter or the various contest or award programme organisers.
Proposed by:
CRC
Seconded by:
HRS
The motion was carried with one vote against and two abstentions

YU2M:
Ma znam Zoki.
Ne pišem ja ni o tebi ni o sebi...
Ali siguran sam da će neki napretkom ovih tehnologija malo i da se zanesu...

Pljuštali su žuti i crveni kartoni i zbog drugih stvari.
Biće i zbog ovoga  ;)

Navigacija

[0] Indeks poruka

[*] Prethodna strana

Idi na punu verziju